If you’re unfamiliar with Customer Journey Mapping or even if you can map in your sleep, this workshop is purposefully designed for you. With a drink in hand we’ll sketch, draw, question, laugh, roll our eyes, and learn more together than we ever did in a college classroom. Join us as we learn how to:
- Recognize and describe customer journeys in a way that makes sense to the rest of your team.
- Distinguish customer journey mapping from other mapping approaches that you may already know.
- Illustrate and discuss different approaches to customer journey mapping that you can use.
- Identify some of the many advantages of using customer journey mapping in your company or organization.
- Pinpoint what you need to build your customer journey maps and grow your rock star marketing street cred.
More About Our Presenter, Lisa Roberts Proffitt, Client Relations Manager at PEC
Lisa Roberts Proffitt believes that connecting people for good is her superpower. She intentionally puts her energy into being curious and finding opportunities to create positive experiences for both internal and external clients at PEC. A self-admitted nerd, she is a bit of a behavioral scientist – always asking questions, learning, and sharing the latest thing that she’s learned with others. Pragmatic with a direct communication style, Lisa is a big fan of using plain language to help individuals learn and thrive.